Monday 18 August 2014

Time to get my blog on

OK so nearly each and every post I have ever put up here states that I will get better at blogging and do more than one update a decade. So far not so good but a couple of things have made me think recently that I really want to try and make this work and more importantly I want to try and keep up writing something, anything really, on a daily basis.

I also really want to try and start a blogging project which I can run at my own pace with and hopefully improve my general writing skills AND baking skills (I have an idea just need to finish forming it).

So this is my pledge - at least three updates a week, no topic is off-limits but in fairness we all know I'm going to talk about Film, TV and YA - but it should be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment